Selected papers presented at the conference “Smart Buildings in Smart Cities (SBSC)” will be considered for publication in a special issue of Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation (LNISO is indexed in Scopus) devoted to “ Organizing Smart Buildings and Cities“.
SBSC conference aims to bring together academics from all relevant disciplines as well as practitioners or city representatives who have a common interest in smart buildings and smart cities. It sought all forms of relevant research: research article both theoretical or empirical, conceptual or more case or experience based. Interdisciplinary contributions are particularly welcome.
Papers that are presented in the conference are particularly welcome.
For this special issue of LNISO, we encourage submissions on Information System/I.T. facilitated management, organisational and behavioral factors of success of smart buildings, living lab and more generally smart cities. We particularly (but not exclusively) welcome contributions on:
- Information system: information, user engagement, innovations
- Internet of things and wireless networks for data collection
- Artificial Intelligence applied to smart buildings/cities
- Behavioural aspects in smart buildings/enterprises/cities
- User participation and living labs
- Technology acceptance and adoption
- Management control and reporting related to smart buildings and smart cities initiatives
- New business models and services in buildings in smart cities
- Revegetation of buildings
- Sustainable City and Inclusive Territories
- Real cases and experiments in smart buildings in smart cities
We solicit papers for this special issue through two channels: selected papers from SBSC conference and open call-for-papers. Only original papers that are not considered elsewhere for publications are sought. The papers will be peer-reviewed.
The SBSC conference website for submission is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=s2c0